Off this afternoon to Scotland for vacation. Travelling today with my 7 and 11 year old boys, and just realised how many gadgets I have, as am carrying them all in hand luggage. As a sample :
- Laptop (with seat power adapter to use all flight long !)
- Bose noise cancelling Headphones
- Portable DVD player (again with seat power adapter)
- Three digital cameras
- Gamepad for my sons to play FIFA 2005 on the laptop if they get bored of movies !
- Blackberry, two (UK) mobile phones
And, in the checked luggage :
- Gamecube (with power/video converters to use in the UK)
- Oodles of cables, UK power adapters etc for every conceivable need
Well.. at least we won’t get bored on the flight, and if (sorry, when) it rains in Scotland, we can sit and be boys and play computer games
Talk to you all later !