Cayman Time

Cayman Blog from The Reef Resort in Grand Cayman

Palapa photos

Hi folks, thanks to ajtux for the reminder to post photos of our new palapas. Apologies for the delays, been in Aruba at the annual Caribbean tourism marketplace…. East End can be a little windy at times in winter, but boy, Aruba is like a wind tunnel ! :)

8 Comments

1. ajtux
    Posted January 19, 2007 at 8:57 am | Permalink

That looks so inviting. Thanks, Tom. I look forward to seeing you next month.

2. Celine
    Posted January 23, 2007 at 10:08 am | Permalink

Thanks Tom for posting the photos, thanks ajtux for the suggestion to Tom and WOW! I didn’t think it was possible for the Reef Resort to be even better…..but I was wrong!
    This ought to put an end to shade issues had by some and SERIOUSLY makes umbrellas look sad!
    BRAVO!
    Celine

3. ajtux
    Posted January 23, 2007 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Celine, Where have you been, I haven’t heard from you in a long time at the other place.

When do you return to the Reef? We’ll be there Feb 24th – March 3rd.

Alan

4. Celine
    Posted January 24, 2007 at 4:07 am | Permalink

Hi Alan! You are SO lucky going to the Reef that soon! We go June 23-30 and counting the days to paradise!

Don’t you just LOVE those palapas!!!!!! PERFECTION….
    Celine

5. Anonymous
    Posted February 3, 2007 at 9:37 am | Permalink

I’m booked to visit the Reef Resort in June 2007. Looks like paradise … can’t wait!

Lori O’Gorman
    (reservation under Barbara Aurini)

6. Joann Rafalko, RN, CNOR
    Posted February 5, 2007 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

NICE…….

Now, if you could just work on those hammocks….

Joann

7. Anonymous
    Posted February 10, 2007 at 8:05 am | Permalink

Excellent! Just when you think things couldn’t get any better!!
    Looking forward to our return there in April..
    Good thinking…putting the palapas close to the beach bar…Hey, any chance of having a beach “waiter/waitress” to come around and get your drink orders?
    Sweeeet….not having to get up at all!!

8. David
    Posted March 30, 2007 at 5:28 am | Permalink

Fantastic! I didn’t know about the palapas and was a little worried my bride might have some of those “shade issues”. What a great addition.
    22 days away and she still knows nothing. I’m so sneaky!
    Sherby