When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
Halloween is almost upon us and the Reef has some awesome activities ahead…
- Kids Trip to the Haunted House in Prospect on Thursday 29th Oct
- Family scary movie night on our 100ft outdoor screen on Friday 30th Oct
- Creepy costume contest with prizes for young and old on Halloween (Saturday)
- BBQ on the beach with the Terrifying Andrew Bacon
- Scary Sunday Brunch with Mimosas
Halloween is not just for kids either! On Saturday 31st October The Rusty Pelican will be offering half price drinks – from Bloody Mary’s to the Devil’s potion and everything in between!!!
We have loads of scary activities to keep the whole family frighteningly entertained from apple bobbin to ghoulish games! Don’t miss it!!