Can’t wait to see this movie and watching the trailer makes me we want to go now (wherethewildthingsare.warnerbros.com)! It’s about life as a kid…oh, those were the days.
The folks at The Reef Resort want you to bring a “wild thing adventure” to your life this fall with their Junior Simply Adventure package – An adventure the whole family (families of four) will love. The package is now on sale at just $1,795 a savings of $280 and is available until 12.20.09. The Junior Adventure Package includes:
- 5 nights stay in a Beachfront One Bedroom Suite
- 5 day snorkel rental for the whole family
- 5 day midsize car rental (insurance not included)
- ½ day peddle boat with canopy rental onsite with Whitesand Water Sports
- 1 hour glass bottomed two person kayak rental x 2 onsite with Whitesand Water Sports
- Behind the scenes ‘Blue Iguana Tour’ at the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park
- Donation to the Blue Iguana Recovery Programme
- On site kids activities
- All taxes
Did you know The Reef Resort, has sponsored its own “wild thing”, Tootsie, the endangered Blue Iguana. So, just by booking this package the resort will give back to the island’s Blue Iguana Recovery Programme to help keep this species alive for generations to come. Visit Tootsie’s facebook page, become a fan and have a wonderful “wild thing adventure.” Bring along your video camera as you may just have the makings for the sequel to Where the Wild Things Are.