Every year, the Cayman Islands Tourism Association (CITA) hosts the Stingray Tourism awards to honor all the outstanding employees in the Cayman Islands Tourism industry. “These are individuals who both service guest’s daily on the front line and behind the scenes. They are the crème de la crème of Cayman’s Tourism Industry” said Trina Christian Executive Director of CITA.
TheReef is proud to announce that 5 of our very own have been nominated for these prestigious awards! And theReef’s nominees are…
- Linera Grant - Accommodations Employee of the Year
- Eadaoin Douglas – Restaurant Manager of the Year
- Constantiono “Tony” Vailoces – Restaurant Employee of the Year
- Sarah-Jane Whitehill – Rising Star in Tourism Award
- Michelle Hayes – Long Service/Special Contribution Award
On Tuesday 9th November, the nominees will attend an awards dinner held at the Marriott Beach Resort on Seven Mile Beach.
We wish them all the best of luck! Check back here to find out if our Reef Stars are winners.